Permanent Makeup London
Permanent Makeup is also known as Permanent Cosmetics, Micropigmentation and Cosmetic tattooing. It is an alternative to everyday makeup.
Facial Permanent Make Up procedures include:
- Permanent eyeliner
- Permanent eyebrows
- Permanent lip liner
- Full lip shading
- Camouflage of unwanted scarring
- Beauty spot removal
- Hairline tattooing
- Nipple reconstruction (reduction/enlargement)
The main objective of permanent makeup is to allow the convenience of maintaining a perfect, yet natural-looking image, 24 hours a day without the reapplication of traditional makeup.
The criteria below should be an indicator of the initial stages of applying permanent makeup, that should be checked before, during and after the treatment:
- Beauty2000 has a trained and experienced permanent makeup specialist
- A good sketch is drawn onto your brow with the final shape you want
- We use only the correct pigments or ink colour that will match your skin tone and hair colour
- You will receive correct anaesthesia or numbing cream before the procedure begins
- We use the correct selection of needles for your style of cosmetic tattoo
- We offer the right aftercare instructions to avoid swelling and infection
- We always suggest a follow-up appointment with your tattooing specialist a week or two after the treatment
Once the tiny droplets of colour are placed into the dermis layer of skin, the results are enhancing, immediate and permanent. These permanent makeup procedures achieve a naturally enhancing look that cannot be duplicated with traditional makeup applications and paramedical camouflage.